1. Friedrich Nietzsche stated that “Without [what], life would be a mistake.”
2. Who is the patron saint of Wales?
3. The Italian word fagiolo translates to what in English?
4. Which actress links the films Marie Antoinette, Husbands and Wives and The Dressmaker?
5. According to the Bible, Jesus died on what day of the week?
6. The dish rösti is made mainly from what vegetable? (Bonus point for naming the country in which it originated.)
7. Former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg dropped out of the United States presidential race after winning only which caucus?
8. Ruby is the birthstone for people born in which month?
9. Earwax is also known by the medical term: (a) albumen; (b) sputum; or (c) cerumen?
10. Philip Pirrip is the protagonist of which Charles Dickens novel?
Click through for answers.