1. Which 1974 song by The Three Degrees begins with the words, “Precious moments”?
2. Who wrote the 2018 memoir Becoming?
3. What, beginning with ‘s’, is the name of a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men?
4. French historian and linguist Jean-François Champollion played a major role in the decipherment of what?
5. Who is secretary of the ACTU? (Bonus point for naming what ACTU stands for.)
6. The Wimbledon Championships have been cancelled this year for the first time in how long: (a) 65 years; (b) 70 years; (c) 75 years; (d) 80 years?
7. Umber is what colour?
8. Which Chinese form of exercise translates to “absolute fist” in English?
9. True or false: the fictional character Tintin is a dog.
10. Which actor is nicknamed the Muscles from Brussels?
Click through for answers.