1. Which song, recorded by Bette Midler, won Song of the Year at the 33rd Grammy Awards in 1991?
2. In which joint do the humerus, ulna and radius meet?
3. Edward Stratemeyer created which fictional teenage detective in 1930?
4. The acronym STEM is used to group which academic disciplines?
5. A flageolet belongs to which family of musical instruments?
6. Which 1984 film stars Daryl Hannah and Tom Hanks? (Bonus points for naming the director, and the character played by Hannah.)
7. Andrew Cuomo is the governor of which US state?
8. Is a genet a type of: (a) bird, (b) mammal; or (c) fish?
9. Cathy Freeman won a gold medal at the Sydney Olympics wearing a full bodysuit. What colour was the suit’s torso?
10. Which author links the novels Swann’s Way, Time Regained and The Fugitive?
Click through for answers.