1. Which 1965 Simon & Garfunkel song features the lyrics, “Hiding in my room, safe within my womb/ I touch no one and no one touches me”?
2. Quicksilver is another name for which metallic element?
3. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a co-founder of which international photographic co-operative?
4. Who was the last AFL player to kick 100 goals in a season? (Bonus point for naming the team he was playing for at the time.)
5. A fraudulent investment scheme in which initial investors are paid dividends not from profits but from income derived from later investors is known as a what?
6. What is another name for rubella?
7. Which famous Briton was reputedly born on April 23, 1564, and died on April 23, 1616?
8. The chief minister of the Northern Territory is Michael …?
9. How many country names begin with the letter ‘O’?
10. Which food of the gods was said to give humans immortality?
Click through for answers.