1. Which David Bowie song features the line: “Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare”?
2. What is another name for the clavicle?
3. Rite of Spring
is a ballet and orchestral concert work by Russian composer Igor…?
4. Authentic grenadine syrup is made from the juice of what fruit?
5. In 2013 Australia had three prime ministers. Name them.
Julia Gillard, Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott.
6. Mr Bumble, Old Sally and Mrs Maylie are all characters in which Charles Dickens novel?
7. What is the capital city of Syria?
8. Which veteran Sydney broadcaster has announced he will retire from his radio show on May 29?
9. Which Best Actor Academy Award winner directs and stars in advertisements for Wild Turkey bourbon? (Bonus point for naming the film for which he won his Oscar.)
Matthew McConaughey. (Bonus point: Dallas Buyers Club.)
10. Who is the only cricketer in history to at some point average 60+ after playing more than 100 Tests?