1. Which Beatles song features the lyrics, “All the lonely people / Where do they all come from? All the lonely people / Where do they all belong?”
2. The Three Capes Track is in which Australian state or territory?
3. What word beginning with ‘r’ is another name for the flowering plant canola?
4. What is the specific scientific name of the virus that causes Covid-19?
5. Which country is Tennent’s Lager from?
6. In what decade did The Australian Women’s Weekly magazine go monthly: (a) 1960s; (b) 1970s; (c) 1980s; or (d) 1990s?
7. Singer Claire Elise Boucher is known professionally by what mononym? (Bonus point for naming her partner.)
8. Virgin Australia was launched in August 2000 under what name?
9. Isis is an ancient goddess of which country?
10. Who is deputy premier of NSW?
Click through for answers.