1. Which Martha and the Vandellas hit features the line, “It’s an invitation across the nation, a chance for folks to meet”? (Bonus point for naming the famous pair who covered the song in 1985.)
“Dancing in the Street”. (Bonus point: David Bowie and Mick Jagger.)
2. The main campus of Federation University is in which Australian city?
3. In which card game would you “peg out” to win?
4. Benghazi is a port city in which country?
5. Tom Marvolo Riddle is the full name of which literary villain?
6. Australian formula one driver Daniel Ricciardo will race for which team in 2021?
7. The 19th-century painting Arrangement in Grey and Black No. 1
is best known by the colloquial name Whistler’s
8. The Star of Africa I, or Cullinan I, is the world’s largest what?
9. What anagram of something you sit on means muddles or confuses?
Addles (anagram of saddle).
10. Which actor links the characters Zack Mayo, Edward Lewis and Billy Flynn?