1. The Matterhorn is a mountain straddling the border of which two countries?
2. Name the Jerry Maguire and Twins actress who lost her battle with breast cancer on July 12. (Bonus point for naming her Oscar-nominated husband.)
3. What is the third book of the New Testament?
4. What word beginning with ‘w’ can be used for the young of a dog or wolf?
5. Which American realist painter’s works include Nighthawks, Automat and Chop Suey?
6. What are the three main ingredients of a caprese salad?
7. Name Australia’s oldest university.
8. Is syndesmosis: (a) a chemical reaction in plants; (b) a connection by ligaments; or (c) an interaction between organisms?
9. What weapon is on the flag of Mozambique?
10. What song by The Mamas and the Papas, and also covered by Sia, features the lyrics: “All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey. I’ve been for a walk on a winter’s day”?
Click through for answers.