1. NASA last week debunked a claim it had added what constellation to the zodiacal calendar?
2. Who wrote and recorded the 1971 lyrics, “Ooh baby baby, it’s a wild world/ It’s hard to get by just upon a smile”?
3. In physics, what word beginning with ‘i’ refers to the tendency of matter to retain its state of rest or of uniform motion in a straight line?
4. Is Mount Isa closer to Rockhampton, Cairns or Darwin?
5. On August 1, 1936, Adolf Hitler officially opened the Olympic Games hosted by which city?
6. Where is a wimple worn?
7. Which British monarch founded the House of Tudor?
8. Who was the first African–American tennis player to be named in the United States Davis Cup team?
9. Name Victoria’s opposition leader. (Bonus point for naming the New South Wales opposition leader.)
10. What Chinese dam is the world’s largest hydroelectric power station?
Click through for answers.