1. Recently reconverted to a mosque, Hagia Sophia is in which city that straddles Europe and Asia?
2. Princess Beatrice’s wedding dress was worn by the Queen to the 1962 premiere of which Best Picture Oscar-winning film? (Bonus point for naming who starred in the titular role.)
3. Cobalt is a shade of what colour?
4. The Pritzker prize is awarded in which field?
5. What are you lacking if suffering from hypoxia?
6. How many months were in the Roman calendar?
7. Which is not an island: Tenerife, Guadalcanal or Belo Horizonte?
8. In August 1981, MTV began its very first broadcast with which song?
9. Which poem by John Milton begins: “Of Man’s First Disobedience, and the Fruit Of that Forbidden Tree, whose mortal taste Brought Death into the World, and all our woe.”?
10. What is Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese’s middle name: (a) Norman; (b) Bruce; or (c) Trevor?
Click through for answers.