1. The three principal gods of Hinduism are Brahma, Vishnu and …?
2. In gaming, what does ARG stand for?
3. Name the Australian swimmer who this month completed her 35th crossing of the English Channel. (Bonus point for naming the record she surpassed in doing so.)
4. A bodhrán is what type of instrument?
5. Cyril Ramaphosa is president of which African nation?
6. What name starting with ‘s’ is given to a class of violently exploding stars whose luminosity after eruption suddenly increases many millions of times?
7. Name the No. 1 Australian film at the Australian box office.
8. What anagram of alarming means situated on the border or edge?
9. Rupert Murdoch has how many children from his four marriages?
10. Australian band The Angels released several versions of which song, including a 1988 live version?
Click through for answers.