1. Which Australian actress is to play Diana, Princess of Wales, in the upcoming series of The Crown?
2. In terms of government agencies, what does ASIS stand for?
3. A patron saint of nurses is Saint … of Sicily?
4. Which writer links the books Fever Pitch, High Fidelity and Just Like You? (Bonus point for naming which EPL soccer club is central to Fever Pitch.)
5. The Reign of Terror, or la Terreur, refers to a period of which conflict?
6. What is the first name of the inventor of Morse code?
7. Singer-songwriter Joy McKean is the wife and chief collaborator of which country music legend?
8. Angostura bitters are produced using a secret formula in which Caribbean nation?
9. Michael Nyman’s composition “The Heart Asks Pleasure First” is the main theme music of which 1993 film?
10. Qantas recently retired its entire fleet of which aircraft?
Click through for answers.