1. What song title links Carole King, Dire Straits, and Martin Garrix and David Guetta?
2. A minotaur has the head of a bull and the body of: (a) an eagle; (b) lion; or (c) man?
3. In which film does Humphrey Bogart say: “Here’s looking at you, kid?”
4. Name the first fast bowler to have taken 600 Test cricket wickets. (Bonus point for naming the highest Test wicket-taker among Australian fast bowlers.)
5. Which king of England was known as Coeur de Lion?
6. The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is a prequel to which fictional trilogy?
7. Name the Japanese prime minister who last month announced he was stepping down due to ill health.
8. What technology is used to make telephone calls over the internet?
9. The capital of which current nation was formerly known as Batavia?
10. What do the lachrymal glands produce?
Click through for answers.