1. Which of these actresses was not a Hitchcock leading lady: (a) Kim Novak; (b) Ava Gardner; or (c) Doris Day?
2. Which city was awarded the hosting rights for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games?
3. What is the name of Tara June Winch’s 2020 Miles Franklin Award-winning novel?
4. How many minutes in half a day?
5. In which country was the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube born? (Bonus point for naming the decade in which it first became a worldwide hit.)
6. Who resigned as Victoria’s Health minister last month?
7. What extremist organisation was blamed for the 2002 Bali bombings?
8. Which song features the lyrics: “And there he was, this young boy, a stranger to my eyes/ Strumming my pain with his fingers/ Singing my life with his words…”
9. The Bureau of Meteorology recently declared what event is under way in the Pacific?
10. What is the capital of Belarus?
Click through for answers.