1. The famous address 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is better known by what name?
2. Which horse placed second in last year’s Caulfield Cup before going on to win the 2019 Melbourne Cup?
3. The phrase “growing like Topsy” refers to a character in which 1852 anti-slavery novel? (Bonus point for naming the author.)
4. In the film industry, what is the name of the person who builds and maintains all the equipment that supports cameras?
5. What starting with ‘c’ is the name of a mythological fire-breathing monster, commonly represented with a lion’s head, a goat’s body and a serpent’s tail?
6. The Queen and Marilyn Monroe were both born in what year?
7. In finance, what does SMSF stand for?
8. What song features the lyrics, “Oh yes, I am wise/ But it’s wisdom born of pain”?
9. What girl’s name is given to a female donkey?
10. In which state would you find Risdon Prison Complex?
Click through for answers.