1. Name the 1992 Melbourne Cup winner that died in Bendigo on August 29.
2. What are the first names of Australian bushman-entrepreneur R. M. Williams? (Bonus point for naming R. M. Williams’ global boots ambassador.)
3. The Dutch city of Delft is best known for what product?
4. Ornithology is the branch of zoology that deals with what?
5. Name the founder of Islam, whose birthday was celebrated this week.
6. How old will Donald Trump be on the United States election day?
7. Dave McCormack, who voices Bandit, in the animated children’s series Bluey, fronted which Australian band in the 1990s: (a) Trifle; (b) Crumble; (c) Custard; or (d) Jelly?
8. True or false: Harry Potter creator J. K. Rowling was born in Scotland?
9. Who wrote the novel Fahrenheit 451 ?
10. Who was Queen Elizabeth I’s mother?
Click through for answers.