1. Scientists recently measured the world’s smallest unit of time. What is it called?
2. What nationality was writer Hans Christian Andersen?
3. Who played Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films: (a) Emily Watson; (b) Emma Watson; or (c) Emma Stone?
4. The Māori word moko means what?
5. In the nursery rhyme, how many blackbirds were baked in a pie?
6. In what year were white Australian women given the right to vote?
7. True or false: a spider usually has eight eyes?
8. The daffodil is the national flower of what British country? (Bonus point for naming that country’s patron saint.)
9. Which Richmond player won a record-breaking third Norm Smith Medal for best on ground in the 2020 AFL grand final?
10. The United Nations World Food Programme was awarded what major prize last month?
Click through for answers.