1. Charles, Prince of Wales is also Duke of Rothesay and Duke of …?
2. How many teeth should an adult human have?
3. The Dodecanese are islands belonging to which European country?
4. How many hours are in 15 days?
5. Was actor Sean Connery born in Glasgow or Edinburgh? (Bonus point for naming the film for which he won an Academy Award.)
6. In the NATO phonetic alphabet, the letter ‘p’ is assigned which word: (a) papa; (b) peacock; or (c) Peter?
7. The headquarters of the audio streaming provider Spotify are in which city?
8. True or false: Eight presidents of the United States have died in office?
9. Bruce Pascoe re-examines colonial accounts of First Nations people in Australia in the book Dark …?
10. Whose album, Folklore, recently became the first of 2020 to sell a million copies in the US?
Click through for answers.