1. In which city was John F. Kennedy assassinated? (Bonus point for naming what the ‘F’ stands for.)
2. Which musical features the songs “Sweet Transvestite”, “Science Fiction” and “Dammit, Janet”?
3. Panzer tanks were used in World War II by the army of which nation?
4. The title of which movie, nominated in the 1990s for a Best Picture Oscar, shares all but one letter with a Best Picture winner of the 2010s?
5. In Greek mythology, who, starting with ‘P’, is the Queen of the Underworld?
6. How many of the four-game 2020 Bledisloe Cup series did the All Blacks win?
7. Who is Scotland’s first minister?
8. What acid is produced by some ants?
9. Is Namibia in northern, southern, eastern or western Africa?
10. What is the most common element in Earth’s crust?
Click through for answers.