1. “(This Bird Has Flown)” is the bracketed title of which 1965 Beatles song?
2. A painting by whom recently became the highest-value Australian artwork ever sold at auction?
3. Is a katana: (a) an Italian sausage; (b) a traditional Chilean folk song; or (c) a Japanese sword?
4. In the workplace, what does WIP stand for?
5. Which American jazz singer was nicknamed “Lady Day”?
6. In darts, what is the highest number of points you can score with a single throw?
7. Is Dunedin north or south of Hobart? (Bonus point for naming the New Zealand region in which Dunedin is the principal city.)
8. In which 2006 film does Shane Jacobson play a Melbourne plumber?
9. Which team won the WBBL title last month?
10. Nobel peace prize-winning philosopher Albert Schweitzer attested, “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and …”?
Click through for answers.