1. How many dice are used in a game of Yahtzee?
2. Who patented the ballpoint pen in the 1930s: (a) Emile Bic; (b) Harold Waterman; (c) László Bíró; or (d) Peter Parker?
3. Which instruments make up a string quartet?
4. What does the F stand for in F. Scott Fitzgerald?
5. In the TV series M*A*S*H, what rank is held by Margaret “Hot Lips” Houlihan? (Bonus point for naming what M*A*S*H stands for.)
6. What is the former name of the Indian city Bengaluru?
7. On January 23, 2018, who became the seventh and youngest basketball player to reach the 30,000 NBA point milestone?
8. Naomi Watts stars in which film about a paralysed wife and mother who finds solace in rescuing and raising a magpie chick?
9. Where is the volcano Mauna Loa located?
10. The logo of which website is an unfinished globe constructed from jigsaw pieces inscribed with glyphs?
Click through for answers.