1. Which 1975 Eagles hit features the lyrics, “And when you’re looking for your freedom (nobody seems to care) / And you can’t find the door (can’t find it anywhere) / When there’s nothing to believe in…”?
2. The word orchid is derived from the Greek word orchis, which means: (a) whale; (b) ogre; or (c) testicle?
3. In which century was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart born?
4. What sticky-sounding item of clothing is used colloquially to describe a detective?
5. How many stars are on the flag of Vietnam?
6. An Angel at My Table is the second volume of the autobiography of which New Zealand writer? (Bonus point for naming the director of the 1990 film of the same name.)
7. True or False: Mars has two moons?
8. Who is head coach of the Australian Diamonds netball team?
9. Is Bruny Island in Tasmania’s north, south, east or west?
10. Who is older: Adele or Taylor Swift?
Click through for answers.