1. Which moustachioed cricketer was this month inducted into the Australian cricket Hall of Fame? (Bonus point for naming which team won the 2020-21 BBL final.)
2. Which actress links the films Legends of the Fall, Sabrina, My Week with Marilyn and Ladies in Black?
3. Alfred Nobel is known for inventing: (a) PVC; (b) penicillin; or (c) dynamite?
4. What does the acronym UNESCO stand for?
5. Which singer was “Talkin’ Bout a Revolution” in 1988?
6. What condition starting with ‘g’ is caused by too much uric acid in the body?
7. Which recently deceased actor in 2018 became the oldest Academy Award nominee for acting?
8. Which country is at the forefront of worldwide Covid-19 vaccination, having vaccinated a higher percentage of its population than any other nation?
9. Edward Morgan are the given names of which 20th-century novelist?
10. How many wings does a honey bee have?
Click through for answers.