1. The Elena Ferrante novel series that begins with My Brilliant Friend is set in which Italian city?
2. The abbreviation FOMO stands for which anxiety-inducing condition?
3. Canadian singer–songwriter Abel Tesfaye is better known by what stage name?
4. Who became prime minister of Australia first: (a) John Gorton; (b) Harold Holt; or (c) Gough Whitlam?
5. What beginning with ‘L’ is the collective noun for leopards?
6. Which soccer team currently sits at the top of the English Premier League ladder?
7. True or false: On the hit ABC children’s show Bluey, Chilli is Bluey’s little sister?
8. What is the name for a triangle with two sides of equal length?
9. A Sunday on La Grande Jatte – 1884 is a work by which French Post-Impressionist artist? (Bonus point for naming which American art museum’s collection it belongs to.)
10. Tennis Australia chair Jayne Hrdlicka became the chief executive of which Australian-based company last November?
Click through for answers.