1. NASA last month released high-definition video recorded by a rover that landed on which planet? (Bonus point for naming the rover.)
2. Edmonton is the capital of which Canadian province?
3. LVMH’s wine and spirits arm, Moët Hennessy, recently bought a 50 per cent stake in Armand de Brignac, a Champagne brand owned by which entertainer?
4. St Patrick is said to have rid Ireland of what?
5. Which film was named Best Motion Picture – Drama at the 2021 Golden Globes?
6. Venice’s international airport is named after which 13th-century explorer?
7. Kevin Walters is the head coach of which NRL club?
8. The founder of psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, was educated at: (a) University of Vienna; (b) Oxford University; or (c) The Sorbonne?
9. Who wrote Wuthering Heights?
10. In physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite what?
Click through for answers.