1. Which Cold Chisel song features the lyrics: “There’s no change, there’s no pace Everything within its place/ Just makes it harder to believe that she won’t be around”?
2. Who is credited with discovering gravity?
3. Which of these Japanese cities is closest to Mount Fuji: (a) Tokyo; (b) Kyoto; (c) Nagoya; or (d) Yokohama?
4. What aircraft has not been flown commercially since October 2003?
5. For the first time in Oscars history two women have been nominated for the Best Director Academy Award. Name them.
6. Which country last month won the 36th America’s Cup?
7. The Project’s Lisa Wilkinson became editor of which women’s magazine in 1984?
8. True or false: the last convict transport ship arrived in Australia in the 1850s. (Bonus point for the naming the state it docked in.)
9. What is Shakespeare’s longest play?
10. Which gas solidifies to form dry ice?
Click through for answers.