1. In Italian cooking, the flavour base soffritto is made by sautéing onion, carrot and what other vegetable?
2. True or false: Madison Square Garden was named after a United States president?
3. What is the name for a male rabbit and for a female rabbit?
4. Which actress links the characters Lisa Fremont, Tracy Lord and Frances Stevens?
5. In the popular nursery rhyme “One, two, three, four, five”, which finger did the fish bite?
6. In computing, the acronym RAM stands for what access memory?
7. In what year will Halley’s Comet again be visible from Earth with the naked eye: (a) 2061; (b) 2066; or (c) 2071? (Bonus point for naming the year it was last visible.)
8. The capital city of which of these countries comes last alphabetically: Croatia, Serbia or Bosnia and Herzegovina?
9. Pulmonary relates to which body part?
10. Which two formula one drivers have been on the top of the podium for the first five grands prix of the 2021 season?
Click through for answers.