1. In relation to diamonds, what are the 4Cs?
2. Founded in London in 1844, the YMCA was originally known by what non-abbreviated name? (Bonus point for naming the group that released the 1978 song “Y.M.C.A.”)
3. What beginning with ‘s’ is another name for Big Foot, a large, hairy creature thought to inhabit wilderness areas of the United States and Canada?
4. Is the process of a gas turning into a liquid called condensation or evaporation?
5. Who fronts the English rock band High Flying Birds?
6. According to the Bible, what is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments?
7. April O’Neil is an ally and friend to which fictional superhero team?
8. Which Asian nation is a member of the G7 political forum?
9. Emily Seebohm and Cate Campbell have qualified for their fourth Olympic Games. Name the only Australian swimmer thus far to compete at four Olympics.
10. Who wrote the play An Ideal Husband?
Click through for answers.