1. Who was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee on April 4, 1968?
2. Which Italian pasta name translates to “little tongues”?
3. Is the world’s largest gulf the: (a) Gulf of Mexico; (b) Gulf of Carpentaria; or (c) Gulf of Aden?
4. Which French king was overthrown during the French Revolution?
5. Australian swimmer Emma McKeon won how many medals at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics? (Bonus points for naming what medals they were, and for naming her cumulative total of Olympic medals.)
6. Who fought for “truth, justice and the American way”?
7. Royal bluebell is the floral emblem of which state or territory?
8. Which former South African president is the subject of a long-running corruption trial due to restart on August 10?
9. Who is in love, according to the title of a Rickie Lee Jones song?
10. In the physics equation E = mc2, what does the ‘c’ stand for?
Click through for answers.