1. “When two people meet, each one is changed by the other so you’ve got two new people” is a quote from The Winter of Our Discontent, by which American author?
2. Name the Australian actors who play Kate Winslet’s character’s daughter and love interest in Mare of Easttown. (Bonus point for naming the US state in which the HBO series is set.)
3. Who is the federal member for Warringah?
4. Which American singer-songwriter donated $1 million that helped fund the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine?
5. Which artist holds the record for the highest-selling price of an artwork by an Australian woman?
6. A 1990 Australian black comedy/romance starring Sam Neill and Zoe Carides was Death in where?
7. Who is credited with inventing Champagne?
8. Kardinia Park is home to which AFL club?
9. Which Queensland coastal town’s name is sometimes written as a numeral?
10. What starting with ‘a’ is the term for a ballet pose in which one leg is stretched horizontally behind and the body lowered forward from the hips?
Click through for answers.