1. How many domestic aircraft were hijacked in the 9/11 terrorist attacks? (Bonus point for naming the year they occurred.)
2. Pruritus affects which organ of the human body?
3. By population, what is the second-largest city in the Netherlands?
4. Forming part of the word mellifluous, the Latin word mel translates to what in English?
5. Which Super Netball team won the 2021 premiership?
6. Haflinger, Percheron and Arabian are all breeds of what?
7. Sybaritic refers to: (a) an inflammation of the tendons; (b) a fondness for luxurious self-indulgence; or (c) an animal that can live both in water and on land?
8. What star sign are you if your birthday is this week?
9. Twoscore equals what number?
10. The evergreen shrub heath is also known by what name starting with ‘e’?
Click through for answers.