1. Schapelle Corby was arrested in Bali on October 8 of what year: (a) 2000; (b) 2002; or (c) 2004?
2. What is the acronym name for the Indo–Pacific security pact struck last month between Australia, Britain and the United States?
3. What six-letter word beginning with ‘r’ can refer to any bird of prey?
4. The Cormoran Strike detective novels are written by which multimillion-dollar author? (Bonus point for naming the pseudonym used.)
5. Which British royal shares their name with a type of sponge cake?
6. Name South Australia’s longest river.
7. Grace is the only studio album of which American singer-songwriter and son of a musician who died age 28 in 1975?
8. Name the winners of this year’s Brownlow Medal and Dally M Medal.
9. True or false: Namibia is a landlocked country?
10. In what century was the first smallpox vaccine developed?
Click through for answers.