1. Yerevan is the capital of which landlocked Eurasian country?
2. If given a glockenspiel, would you eat it, drink it, recite it, or play it?
3. Which author created the character Kay Scarpetta?
4. Cabbage tree, parlour, date and kentia are all types of what?
5. Who is known as the patron saint of charitable societies?
6. Which British boxer retained his WBC heavyweight title in Las Vegas this month? (Bonus points for his nickname and for naming the fighter he defeated.)
7. Which regional Australian city is home to the Big Merino?
8. Who was the first African–American United States secretary of state?
9. Are the stars on New Zealand’s flag: (a) white; (b) red, bordered in white; (c) white, bordered in red; or (d) red?
10. Melbourne reputedly holds the record for the world’s longest cumulative Covid-19 lockdown after overtaking which city?
Click through for answers.