1. The Many Saints of Newark is a prequel film to which long-running television series?
2. Which river runs through Florence, Italy?
3. When referring to pheasant or quail, a brace equals what number?
4. Which Canadian-born actor recently became the oldest person to travel into space?
5. What is both the name of a chocolate bar and the fictional nightclub in the musical Cabaret?
6. The Magician, The High Priestess, The Lovers and The Fool can all be found where?
7. Set to join the NRL in 2023, what will be the name of the competition’s newest team? (Bonus points for naming how many teams will be then in the NRL and the inaugural coach of the new team.)
8. Ibid is an abbreviation for the Latin word ibidem, meaning what?
9. What is the name of both a Scottish town and fabric pattern featuring a teardrop-shaped motif?
10. Recently sold at auction, the artwork Love Is in the Bin was created by whom?
Click through for answers.