1. Which artist’s new single, “Easy On Me”, last month became Spotify’s most streamed song in a single day?
2. Which Dutch navigator and his crew were the first Europeans to have confirmed contact with Māori?
3. When cooking, to flambé means what?
4. In relation to the COP26 climate summit, what does COP stand for?
5. True or false: the bassoon is a brass instrument?
6. Fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli, who died on November 13, 1973, had a signature colour. Was it: (a) Flaming Red; (b) Vibrant Violet; or (c) Shocking Pink?
7. What is the capital of Sudan?
8. Which Shakespeare play features the line: “By the pricking of my thumbs / Something wicked this way comes”?
9. Who played the lead role in the 2003 film Under the Tuscan Sun? (Bonus point for naming the author of the book.)
10. In cricket, the term batsman has been officially changed to what?
Click through for answers.