1. Which actress links the films Monster, Mermaids and Bel Ami?
2. What is the nickname of Western Australian mining magnate Andrew Forrest? (Bonus point for naming the company he founded, of which he is now chairman.)
3. The Atlas Mountains are on which continent?
4. Name the author best known for his Discworld novels.
5. Which Chinese tennis player was feared missing after making sexual assault allegations against a former Chinese vice-premier?
6. Which two homophones can be used to describe the characteristic quality of a sound and is a spoken warning, as given by a lumberjack?
7. What does the ‘A’ in DNA stand for?
8. Who succeeded Richard Nixon as United States president?
9. Released in 1995, what was the first feature-length film created entirely by CGI?
10. Which Australian senator last month declared, “Being held accountable for your own actions isn’t called discrimination. It’s called being, you wouldn’t believe it, a goddamn bloody adult”?
Click through for answers.