1. What is the capital of the Solomon Islands?
2. Who last month became the most Grammy-nominated artist in history? (Bonus point for naming whom he surpassed.)
3. In Greek mythology, what is the name of the winged horse?
4. Rhesus (Rh) factor is an inherited protein found on the surface of what?
5. Python, Java and Swift are all types of what?
6. Who or what is the dessert pavlova named after?
7. George Bush Intercontinental Airport is in which United States city?
8. Which 1982 film ends with the words, “I’ll be right here”?
9. Name the Australian boxer who recently beat Teófimo López to become the unified world lightweight champion.
10. The viral infection herpes zoster is better known by what name starting with ‘s’?
Click through for answers.