1. The Imposters are the touring band of which British singer?
2. Journalist Maria Ressa was co-recipient of the 2021 Nobel peace prize for her fight for freedom of expression in which country?
3. Colour blindness usually involves the inability to distinguish between shades of red and what other colour?
4. Which first lady of the United States is credited with the quote: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”?
5. What is the world’s largest landlocked country? (Bonus point for naming the country with the longest coastline.)
6. Who preceded Christian Porter as Australia’s attorney-general?
7. Who is currently the advertising face of Chanel No 5 perfume?
8. According to the children’s rhyme, when Lucy Locket lost her pocket, who found it?
9. Last month Magnus Carlsen retained the world championship he’s held for eight years in which sport?
10. Who is set to direct the upcoming fifth instalment of the Lethal Weapon film franchise?
Click through for answers.