1. What is the only country whose name can be typed on just one row of a standard keyboard?
2. Which American singer–songwriter and Disney Channel star’s album, Sour, was Australia’s (and the world’s) most streamed album of 2021 on Spotify?
3. A Gibson cocktail is made with gin and dry vermouth, and most often garnished with what?
4. Nicole Kidman stars as Lucille Ball in Being the Ricardos. Who plays Desi Arnaz? (Bonus point for naming the film’s writer–director.)
5. In Muslim communities, what is the job of the muezzin?
6. For which English Premier League club does Cristiano Ronaldo play?
7. US Airways flight 1549 made an emergency landing in the Hudson River on January 15, 2009. Who captained the flight (his nickname will suffice)?
8. Which two primary colours combine to make green?
9. According to a popular saying, what is the mother of invention?
10. What is the lowest perfect number?
Click through for answers.