1. Osculation is the act of what starting with ‘k’?
2. In which city would you find the world’s tallest building?
3. Stanley Tucci and Meryl Streep star together in two films. Name them.
4. How many letter E tiles are there in a game of Scrabble?
5. Schubert’s Symphony No. 8 in B Minor, D. 759 is more commonly known as his: (a) Last Symphony; (b) Final Symphony; (c) Incomplete Symphony; or (d) Unfinished Symphony? (Bonus point for Schubert’s first name.)
6. Dendrology is the study of what?
7. The television detective drama series Death in Paradise is set on a fictional Caribbean island named what?
8. In what year of the 1970s did Mao Zedong die?
9. Which cricketer, who shares her surname with a past great of the game, was named the Women’s Ashes player of the 2021-22 series?
10. Nutella is a chocolate spread flavoured with which nut?
Click through for answers.