1. According to a European folktale, what is the worried refrain of Henny Penny?
2. Vernal relates to which season?
3. Is the Horn of Africa in the north, south, east or west of the continent?
4. Which author created the character Harry (Rabbit) Angstrom?
5. Name the Winter Olympian who this month won Australia’s first gold medal in 12 years, its sixth in total. (Bonus points for naming Australia’s five previous Winter Olympic gold medallists.)
6. Is a bongo a fish, an antelope or a bird?
7. In 1958 the sovereignty of Christmas Island was transferred to Australia from which Crown colony and now independent nation?
8. What phenomenon is visible at high latitudes of both hemispheres and caused by streams of charged particles from the sun passing into the Earth’s magnetic field?
9. Who this month became the first woman nominated twice for a Best Director Academy Award?
10. Which company has the ASX code MQG?
Click through for answers.