1. Are adagios played slowly or quickly?
2. What is Asia’s easternmost national capital?
3. In the United States the greens from the Beta vulgaris family are known as chard. What starting with ‘s’ are they most commonly called in Australia?
4. Xanthophobia is a fear of which primary colour?
5. What is the square root of 169?
6. Who recently became the only tennis player other than Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray to hold the ATP singles world No. 1 ranking since Andy Roddick in February 2004?
7. The maximum standard storage capacity of an iPhone 13 is 512 gigabytes. Was the maximum standard storage capacity of the original iPhone, released in 2007, eight, 16 or 32 gigabytes?
8. Cumulonimbus is a type of what?
9. Nebuchadnezzar was the ruler of which ancient empire?
10. Name one of the hosts of the 2022 Academy Awards? (Bonus points for naming the other two.)
Click through for answers.