1. Who broke Katie Ledecky’s women’s 400 metre freestyle world record at the Australian Swimming Championships in Adelaide last month?
2. What does a Geiger counter measure?
3. What foodstuff is rolled down a hill in an annual competition at Coopers Hill in England?
4. Which novel by Robert Louis Stevenson features the protagonist David Balfour?
5. What starting with ‘q’ is the name of the small Australian tree also known as native peach, desert peach or wild peach?
6. In army slang, LPCs – or leather personnel carriers – are what?
7. In English-speaking cultures, envy is often associated with what colour?
8. Which country won the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest?
9. Which French phrase literally means “like this, like that”?
10. Name the new leader of the National Party? (Bonus point for naming the new deputy leader of the Liberal Party.)
Click through for answers.