1. The names of how many Summer Olympic Games host cities begin with the letter ‘S’? (Bonus points for naming them.)
2. True or false: Robert F. Kennedy’s middle name is Fitzgerald.
3. The flag of Bangladesh features a red circle on a solid background of what colour?
4. Who topped The Australian Financial Review’s Rich List in May for the third consecutive year?
5. What is a heliophile attracted to?
6. Which television series featured the characters Joan Harris, Roger Sterling, Peggy Olson and Don Draper?
7. Birrarung is the traditional name of which Australian river?
8. Queensland blue, jarrahdale, golden nugget and kent are all types of what?
9. Name the Australian horse that won the King’s Stand Stakes at Royal Ascot last month.
10. Which novel begins with the line, “Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again”?
Click through for answers.