1. Who is Australia’s deputy prime minister?
2. In German it’s Kartoffel. What vegetable is it in English?
3. Who won the 2022 Logie Award for most popular new talent?
4. The Gobi Desert is located in which two countries?
5. True or false: A triangle is also a polygon.
6. This year she lost in the first round, but how many Wimbledon women’s singles titles has Serena Williams won?
7. France’s national day, July 14, commemorates the storming of the Bastille. What was the Bastille?
8. According to Greek mythology, what happened to those who gazed into Medusa’s eyes? (Bonus point for naming the collective term for Medusa and her sisters, Stheno and Euryale.)
9. Which 1985 Kate Bush song recently topped the ARIA singles chart after being featured in the Netflix drama Stranger Things?
10. What starting with ‘f’ is another name for fruit sugar?
Click through for answers.