1. What is the fewest possible number of moves required for a checkmate in chess?
2. What is the current official cash rate as determined by the Reserve Bank of Australia: (a) 0.5 per cent; (b) 0.85 per cent; (c) 1 per cent; or (d) 1.35 per cent?
3. What is the first name of The Birth of Venus artist Botticelli?
4. Antony Blinken, Mike Pompeo and Hillary Clinton have all held which United States government position?
5. Which Australian state is home to the towns of Flowerpot, Snug and Ouse?
6. Kumi Taguchi hosts which SBS current affairs program? (Bonus point for naming her predecessor.)
7. Which character, created by Edgar Rice Burroughs, first appeared in 1912?
8. The Commonwealth Games begin in Birmingham this week. Where were the 2018 games held?
9. Which team won the 2022 State of Origin rugby league series?
10. Which famous fashion designer introduced the “New Look”?
Click through for answers.