1. Which of the following is not a gas planet: Saturn, Mars or Jupiter?
2. Who created the children’s character Mrs Tiggy-Winkle?
3. Kelsey-Lee Barber won her second successive World Athletics Championships title in which sport last month? (Bonus points for naming the only other Australian to successfully defend a world athletics title, and where the 2022 championships were held.)
4. The condition cirrhosis affects which part of the body?
5. In which Australian state or territory would you find Wilpena Pound?
6. In cooking, a roux usually comprises which two ingredients?
7. Which underwear brand used the advertising slogan “lifts and separates”?
8. Name the new United States ambassador to Australia.
9. Which English Romantic painter had the given names Joseph Mallord William?
10. One of the most common words of the Muslim vocabulary, imân roughly translates as what in English?
Click through for answers.