1. As well as mozzarella and tomatoes, what is the other main ingredient of a Caprese salad?
2. The word murine relates to which types of animals?
3. True or false: Marrakesh is the capital city of Morocco?
4. According to an Australian advertisement of the 1970s, Australians love football, meat pies, kangaroos and what?
5. Where a “mass shooting” is defined as an incident where four or more people are shot, not including the shooter, about how many mass shootings have occurred in the United States so far this year: (a) 140; (b) 100; (c) 80; or (d) 40?
6. Originally built during a hackathon in 2012 by Sean Rad and engineer Joe Munoz, a prototype named MatchBox spawned what online networking application?
7. Which 66-year-old tennis great declared herself “cancer-free” last month after recently undergoing medical treatment?
8. From which of his wives was Henry VIII denied a divorce by the Catholic Church?
9. In the movie Tár, what is the occupation of the titular character, played by Cate Blanchett?
10. Ranking the effectiveness of sunscreen, what does SPF stand for?
Click through for answers.