1. George Washington was inaugurated as the first president of the United States on April 30 of what year: (a) 1778; (b) 1789; or (c) 1794?
2. Which country is the world’s second-largest producer of coffee, after Brazil?
3. True or false: a rhombus has four sides of equal lengths.
4. Who wrote the plays The Night of the Iguana and The Glass Menagerie?
5. Bernard Arnault and his family now top Forbes magazine's rich list. Arnault is chief executive of which French multinational holding and conglomerate that specialises in luxury goods?
6. What three colours make up the flag of Colombia? (Bonus points for naming the five countries that border Colombia.)
7. Name Australia’s 12th-largest home builder, which went into liquidation in late March.
8. Who is the head coach of the NRL Dolphins?
9. Which astrological sign is represented by an archer?
10. Roderick David are the given names of which Grammy Award-winning performer?
Click through for answers.