1. Dia dhuit (pronounced “jee-ah ghwitch”) is a traditional greeting used for centuries in which country?
2. The characters Éponine, Javert, Fantine and Marius feature in which 19th-century novel? (Bonus point for naming the author.)
3. What word does the ‘I’ in GIF stand for: (a) Interchange; (b) Image; or (c) Illustration?
4. Which British fashion designer and subject of a new documentary directed by Sadie Frost died last month, aged 93?
5. True or false: mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
6. Where in the human body would you find the uvula?
7. The end of which 1980 Australian film has Edward Woodward delivering the line: “Shoot straight, you bastards! Don’t make a mess of it!”
8. Tasmania’s forthcoming entry into the AFL will see how many teams in the league?
9. Would you wear, eat or play an empanada?
10. Vanessa Hudson has been named as the new chief executive of which company?
Click through for answers.